1.7 fluid oz.
Non-comedogenic, glycerin-rich moisturizer. Calms, soothes and protects skin to enhance patient comfort. For normal to dry, acneic skin.
Therapeutic Moisturizer is step three in the three step Obagi Clenziderm M.D. system for normal to dry skin. Therapeutic Moisturizer contains non-comedogenic glycerin to moisturize chapped, uncomfortable skin caused by environmental factors, as well as drying caused by acne treatment. It provides protection from cold climates and wind, helping to keep the skin from becoming cracked and dry. This gentle formula calms and soothes the skin with allantoin, diminishing irritation caused by weather, pollutants, acne and makeup. The skin is left protected, moisturized, soft and comfortable.
Obagi CLENZIderm MD Daily Therapeutic Moisturizer is also available in the at a special introductory price of $106.20.
CLENZIderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System for Normal to Dry Skin by Obagi for fast & long-lasting acne control. Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System for Normal to Dry Skin is a prescription-strength three-step anti-acne system. This system now offers the Obagi 5% solubilized BPO (benzoyl peroxide)in a moisturizing therapeutic lotion to penetrate deeper and clear acne faster, while minimizing dryness and maximizing patient comfort. CLENZIderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System is also available for Normal to Oily Skin.
Obagi Clenziderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System for Normal to Dry Skin is suited for people:
- with normal to dry skin
- who prefer lotions
- with sensitive skin, or skin that is naturally dry and flaky
- looking to minimize side effects of retinoids or other acne treatments
Obagi Clenziderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System for Normal to Dry Skin is clinically proven to provide fast clearance of inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne lesions. In a recent clinical study, the following results were reported after 2 weeks of once-daily application:
- 50% reduction in inflammatory lesions
- 29% reduction in non-inflammatory lesions
Obagi Clenziderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System for Normal to Dry Skin is clinically proven to provide less drying and better overall comfort than the leading prescription topical benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin combination in an optimized emollient vehicle. According to a recent clinical study:
- No reported dryness at Week 3 with CLENZIderm M.D.
- 91% of the patients rated CLENZIderm M.D. as "Very Comfortable" at Week 3
The three products that make up each of the CLENZIderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic Systems are formulated to work together to provide a clinically proven solution to clear acne faster.
Using CLENZIderm M.D. every day, you can reduce the visible signs of acne in as little as two weeks and prevent new acne breakouts, helping you maintain clear, healthier skin.
An easy-to-use, simple 3-step system which includes:
- Obagi CLENZIderm MD Daily Care Cream Cleanser, (6.5 fl. oz.) Gentle, non-soap cleanser removes dirt and excess oil, leaving skin clean and soft.
- Obagi CLENZIderm MD Therapeutic Lotion, (1.6 fl. oz.) 5% solubilized BPO lotion quickly clears acne and prevents new breakouts without drying the skin.
- Obagi CLENZIderm MD Therapeutic Moisturizer, (1.7 fl. oz.) Non-comedogenic, glycerin-rich moisturizer. Calms, soothes and protects skin to enhance patient comfort.
- Obagi CLENZIderm MD Daily Care Cream Cleanser: Use AM AND PM. Wet face with warm water. Dispense a nickel-sized amount of Daily Care Cream Cleanser into the palm of your hand. Gently massage Cleanser over entire face. Rinse skin thoroughly and pat dry. Wait 10 minutes to allow skin to dry completely before applying Obagi CLENZIderm MD Therapeutic Lotion.
- Obagi CLENZIderm MD Therapeutic Lotion: Following Step 1, apply one pump of Therapeutic Lotion to fingertips. Apply evenly to entire face; avoid getting near eyes or in nose and mouth. Wash hands after applying but do not wash medication off face. Allow Therapeutic Lotion to absorb completely before applying Obagi CLENZIderm MD Therapeutic Moisturizer. People with sensitive skin may feel temporary tingling or stinging during the first week of usage, which can be minimized by reducing the frequency of application. Obagi CLENZIderm MD Therapeutic Lotion contains benzoyl peroxide which may bleach hair or dyed clothing. Use AM OR PM -- once daily.
- Obagi CLENZIderm MD Therapeutic Moisturizer: Apply with fingertips to face. If going outside, use a sunscreen after Obagi CLENZIderm MD Therapeutic Moisturizer. Follow sunscreen directions for application. Use Am OR PM -- once daily.
- As with all advanced skin care systems, the use of a broad spectrum sunscreen is an essential final step. It is important to note that not all sunscreens are created equal. In fact, most do not block long UVA radiation. The Obagi Nu-Derm Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35 provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection without leaving a white residue and does not clog pores. We highly recommend that you include the use of this sunscreen when using CLENZIderm MD Acne Therapeutic System for acne.
If excessive tingling or stinging occurs, reduce the frequency of use.
Some people may be sensitive to products containing benzoyl peroxide. We recommend that you do not use any other skincare products with this acne system unless directed by your physician. We also recommend that you start on this system slowly by applying small amounts of each product on your forearm and checking for adverse reactions in 24 hours before using these products on your face or other areas for acne. Minor redness is acceptable, however, itching, blistering or excessive inflammation would be reasons to avoid these products.
If you have any questions regarding our products or one of our skin care regimens, please call us at 1-877-415-0600 Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 pm EST.
Active Ingredients: Dimethicone 1%, Glycerin 20%.
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Butylparaben, Cetyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Water.
Pregnancy and Nursing Advisory
In an effort to avoid injury to the developing baby, most skin care topicals have not been clinically tested on pregnant or nursing women; therefore, we advise that they not be used. Products containing benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid,hydroquinoine and tretinoin or similar topicals such as products containing retinol should NOT be used when pregnant or nursing. You should also discontinue the use of skin care products containing these ingredients for at least one month before contemplating pregnancy. If in doubt, please refer to the product insert for further information and consult with your physician.